LSYO Tuition Information
2023-2024 Tuition Rates:
- $300 for the season (Fall + Spring sessions)
- $150 per session
- $75 for Chamber session
Tuition is paid upon registration and may be paid for the full season, by the session, or in two installments per session. The Chamber Session is an optional add-on term with separate tuition.
Participation in the LSYO is open to all young musicians, regardless of circumstances. The LSYO offers tuition assistance for participants who have financial needs. Please contact the LSYO Coordinator for a tuition assistance application. Applications must be completed by August 31, 2023. Musicians joining the LSYO for Spring semester only may complete their application by January 19, 2024. Applications received after this deadline will be considered only if funding is still available.
- August 31: Final day for Fall session musicians to complete tuition assistance application
- September 12: Fall session tuition installment #1 due
- October 10: Final day to pay full season tuition, Fall session tuition, and installment #2 (if paying by installment)
- January 19: Final day for new musicians joining in Spring session to complete tuition assistance application
- January 30: Spring session tuition installment #1 due
- February 20: Final day to pay Spring session tuition and installment #2 (if paying by installment)
- April 19: Final day for Chamber session musicians to complete tuition assistance application
- April 30: Chamber session tuition due in full
Tuition may be paid at rehearsal by check or credit card, or online using the secure form below.
- One payment of $300 for the 2023-2024 season (Fall and Spring semesters)
- One payment of $150 for one semester (Fall or Spring)
- Two payments of $75 each for one semester (Fall or Spring)
- For families with more than one LSYO musician, each additional musician after the first receives a 10% discount.
Online Tuition Payment