LSYO Tuition Information
2022-2023 Tuition Rates:
- $300 for the season (Fall + Spring semesters)
- $150 per semester
Tuition is paid upon registration and may be paid for the full season, by the semester, or in two installments per semester. The Chamber Recital is an optional add-on term with separate tuition.
Participation in the LSYO is open to all young musicians, regardless of circumstances. The LSYO offers tuition assistance for participants who have financial needs. Please contact the LSYO Coordinator for a tuition assistance application. Applications must be completed by August 31, 2022. Musicians joining the LSYO for Spring semester only may complete their application by January 16, 2023. Applications received after this deadline will be considered only if funding is still available.
- August 31: Final day for full season musicians to complete tuition assistance application
- September 13: Fall semester tuition installment #1 due
- October 11: Final day to pay full season tuition, fall semester tuition, and installment #2 (if paying by installment)
- January 16: Final day for new musicians joining in spring semester to complete tuition assistance application
- January 31: Spring semester tuition installment #1 due
- February 21: Final day to pay spring semester tuition and installment #2 (if paying by installment)
Tuition may be paid at rehearsal by check or credit card, or online using the secure form below.
- One payment of $300 for the 2022-2023 season (Fall and Spring semesters)
- One payment of $150 for one semester (Fall or Spring)
- Two payments of $75 each for one semester (Fall or Spring)
- For families with more than one LSYO musician, each additional musician after the first receives a 10% discount.
Online Tuition Payment